perjantai 12. lokakuuta 2012

Baking at Tralee.

Good way to spend time for me other than taking photos and writing school stuff is to bake. Up until now I have baked chocolate cake/squares and now pancake. Also I'm going to bake bread. Hopefully it will taste good.

Chocolate cake/squares
Chocolate cake/squares tasted good. Sadly frosting wasn't good. It didn't stay on and it did stick to everything else. But it still tasted good. There was a lot to eat. But it didn't last long.

Now I'm baking pancake and lets hope that it will be good. Can't be sure because this will be my first time to make one. But all I can do now is hope that it'll be good. First one didn't look too good. It was half hollow and now when the second one is at oven I hope that it won't be as hollow as the first is.

The bread might have to wait for tomorrow. Still not sure if I will do it now but it seems like today isn't good day to bake anything. At least that is if I believe my first pancake try. Crossing fingers for  second one. If it's good, then I'll do that bread also. Not going to make as it suggested on package, but going to make my own bread.

At Sunday I'll head to Limerick. At there our school Airsoft society will have game and I'll be taking photos whole time. Or videos. But I won't play because I didn't take my airsoft guns with me to here. Still I think that we will have good day incoming. Just hoping that it won't start to rain at then. But if it does then  it will rain. Usual weather at here.

Pancake and cream

Pancake

Pancake with cream
Next week will be interesting.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti