tiistai 13. marraskuuta 2012

After long time for not updating my blog, I have finally time to do something for this. First CA's has been and now I just need to write two CA's at home. After that I have to read again for up coming test and I need try to enjoy and have some nice trips.

Time flies past by really fast. It still feels like I just came to here, but in the end over half of my time has gone by. The whole exchange has been really good and lot has happened. First CA's has been done and results are in, and have to say that those went well. But still. I have had fun at here.

Two month left for me. Going to see Galway soon and I have to make couple photo projects for my study. Subjects are interesting for project and I have already some ideas for those. Also meanwhile staying at here I have try to find one youth group for my project work. Otherwise I have to make my project again after one year.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti