sunnuntai 9. joulukuuta 2012

Now it's December. And with that it is only getting closer and closer to go back to home.

Writing this blog has been kinda frozen because I haven't had anything new or really special happening at here for while. But I have learned some new stuff, specially about photography, and learning Youth work and Community work has been going on all the time. Specially I have liked this Community Management course. I have learned new things and most of those classes has been really interesting. Only course which isn't so interesting is English 7 itself. But while studying at classes I have had also some time to draw some pictures and also to work on couple ideas for short film/photo shoot.

Drawing something at class


Couple days ago I had change to take photos of my friend cats. It was fun time while we messed with flash and with cats. P.S. No of these cats were hurt while taking these photos.
To get right timing and good focus at these photos was really hard, well because my lens doesn't have auto focus on it so had to focus everything by hand. 

Toying with toy. Loki.




Sneaky


Close up photo

Is it real or trick photo? You decide


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti